Restrictions of Play and Registration
In order to login and play with BetRegal, whether for Free Practice Play or for Real Money Play, you will have to open a Player Account which will constitute Your personal BetRegal identification thereafter for as long as You use BetRegal’s Services.
By personally opening a Player Account You hereby confirm and acknowledge that:
• You are at least 18 years of age, or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction applicable to You and, under the laws applicable to You.
• Your BetRegal Player Account is for Your personal use only and funds deposited into your Player Account may only be used to play via BetRegal’s Services. Verification procedures will be carried out when you deposit funds in your Account. You may not use Your Player Account on behalf of another person. You may only create one Player Account with BetRegal and shall only use BetRegal’s Services using your own personal Player Account. Any use of Your Player Account is strictly for Your own private purposes. We take absolutely no responsibility for any third party accessing Your Player Account and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred by You as a result of such an event. Any activation of Your Player Account while using the correct Password and Username will be considered by Us as a valid entry by You into Your Player Account. Should You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your Player Account You are obligated to immediately notify us and we will suspend your Player Account pending further investigation of such unauthorized use.
• Any funds held in your Player Account do not accrue interest. You will not be able to place any bets using BetRegal’s Services in an amount greater than the total amount of money in Your Player Account. You shall not treat BetRegal as a financial institution.
• You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to BetRegal. You agree not to make any chargebacks, and / or deny or reverse any payment made by You in respect of BetRegal’s Services. You will reimburse Us for any chargebacks, denial or reversal of payments You make, and any losses suffered by Us as a consequence.
• You do not already have an existing Player Account with BetRegal in Your name and / or You are not using BetRegal’s Services through someone else’s Player Account using Your credit card information. Should You attempt to open more than one Player Account, under Your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use BetRegal’s Services by means of any other person’s account, We will be entitled to immediately close all Your accounts, retain all monies in such accounts and ban You from future use of BetRegal’s Services.
• You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of BetRegal’s Services and Internet gambling in general. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure the details of bets and games are correct. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages the reputation of BetRegal.
• You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings paid to You.
• You are solely responsible for any telecommunications networks and Internet access services and other consents and permissions required in connection with Your use of BetRegal’s Services.
• You are a resident of Canada.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Player Account including Your Username and Password and for restricting access to Your computer, and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Player Account. You must keep Your Username and Password confidential and You should not disclose them to any other individual. In order to keep Your Password and Username confidential, You should follow these security tips:
• Never write or otherwise record Your Username or Password in a way that can be understood by someone else.
• Never divulge Your Username and Password to any other individual.
• Avoid Username and Password details that may be easy to guess such as birthdays / telephone numbers, spouses and / or children’s names, etc.
• Inform us immediately (by contacting the Client Care department) of any unauthorized access to Your Player Account or any suspicion that someone else knows Your Username and Password.
• You shall be solely responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player Account using your Username and Password. Every person who identifies himself / herself by entering Your correct Username and Password is assumed by Us to be You and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid and authorized by You.
• BetRegal retains full authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of Player Accounts at BetRegal. However contractual obligations already made will be honored. The decision of BetRegal’s management in regards to any aspect of a User’s Player Account and use of BetRegal’s Services is final, binding and shall not be open to review or appeal.