1. All accounts that wish to qualify for a bonus must have a valid name, phone number, and address registered. Bonuses will be awarded in the form of CASH to the account balance unless specified otherwise. Applicable rollover requirements and maximum bonus amounts will be specified in the bonus’ terms.
2. There is a review period for all new accounts. During this period, they may not qualify to participate in certain promotions offered by BetRegal.
3. The acquisition of any bonus offered by BetRegal is considered an acceptance of the applicable conditions related to each offering. If any bonus term is unclear to you, please contact our Client Care Department before acquiring and/or using any bonus funds.
4. The minimum deposit amount required to qualify for a bonus will be specified in the terms for each promotion. A bonus request must be placed before any funds from the deposit have been used in order to qualify for it.
5. Any account that accepts a bonus must leave the amount initially deposited plus any fees in the account for a time frame of 30 days. If at any time the rollover requirement has been met, any profits exceeding the original deposit amount and fees may be withdrawn from the account.
6. To remove a bonus from the account, you must contact the BetRegal Client Care department. The bonus can only be removed if the combined funds (deposit+bonus) have not been used.
7. Different promotions offered by BetRegal cannot be used simultaneously.
8. Any promotion offered by BetRegal can be used only by one user per household.
9. Any attempt of using a second account to receive another bonus offer will be considered bonus abuse. BetRegal may remove all bonus funds and winnings upon this discovery.
10. You may withdraw your deposit before the wagering requirements are fulfilled, however, all bonus funds and winnings will be voided/removed from your account. In order to make a withdrawal while having active bonus funds, you must contact the BetRegal Client Care department.
11. Any action considered to be a breach of BetRegal’s rules could be cause for the removal of all bonus funds and winnings. Failure to follow BetRegal’s rules could potentially lead to complete account closure.
12. All promotions given by BetRegal are meant to be used by non-professional players. Any player considered by BetRegal to be taking advantage of the bonus system in any way could be subject to the partial or total removal of the bonus and any winnings obtained from the bonus. BetRegal reserves the right to apply this rule at the discretion of our Management Team. Please contact the BetRegal Client Care department for more information on the topic of bonus abuse.
13. Accounts that may be deemed Professional by our Risk Management team, may not qualify for special offerings or promotions given by BetRegal. In the event of classification as Professional, the customer will be notified.
14. If any account is considered by BetRegal to be in breach of bonus rules or to be non-recreational, syndicate, or a professional player, BetRegal reserves the right to apply an Account Closure Fee which may vary in amount depending on the individual circumstance.
15. All players who take a bonus on a deposit are required to meet the rollover requirement before a withdrawal can be processed. The total amount deposited plus any fees and bonus added to the account must be wagered the specified amount of times to complete the rollover.
The terms attached to a bonus will specify if the rollover can be completed on sports betting, casino, or both.
Example of a 100% 10x rollover requirement for a CASH bonus.
If you deposit $50 you will receive $50 as bonus CASH added to the balance, for a total of $100. The rollover is calculated by taking the combined amount (deposit + bonus) and then multiplying it by 10. The total required rollover is $1000 for this scenario.
16. At BetRegal we consider sports wagering volume to be the smaller amount between the risk and win amount on each bet. Free Bets are not considered for rollover completion. Any manipulation of wagering selections in order to try and accelerate the completion of the rollover requirement, such as betting on both sides of the same match, will be considered a violation of our bonus terms. Any wager found to be in violation of these rules will not be taken into account for rollover completion.
17. Upon rollover requirement completion, players may proceed to request a withdrawal using any applicable method from the ones offered by BetRegal. It is required that all withdrawals be requested and sent under the account holder’s name.
18. Deposits that receive a bonus must be broken into at least three relatively equal wagers, otherwise, the bonus and any winnings could be revoked.
19. Free play money can be used on straight wagers and two or three-team parlays, without any open spots. Free Bets can only be used in the specified markets mentioned in the Free Bet’s terms. In the case of a winning result, only the winning amount will be credited into the player’s account as CASH. If the play loses, no physical adjustments will be made to the account. The player will get to play the Free Bet or Free Play again if the wager ends in a Push/No Action.
20. A Free Bet stake will not be included in any winnings, and it cannot be exchanged for real money or any other bonuses.
21. Unless specifically stated otherwise, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to the player’s account and can be withdrawn right away.
22. A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues, markets, or events – all as stated in the specific promotion terms.
23. In the case that a free bet and a bet placed with real money are covering opposite selections of the same event, BetRegal shall cancel them both and winnings may be forfeited.
24. Free Bets are meant to be used only in Sports, either PreMatch or Live Betting, depending on the specific terms of the promotion. Products such as Casino, Live Casino, Slots, Horses are not available for Free Bet offerings.
25. BetRegal reserves the right to change or remove any bonus offer at any moment. All players understand that there is no need for a prior announcement in regards to any removal or change to any bonus program. The bonus can’t be given after the removal or change has taken effect.
Before placing any wagers, it is the member’s responsibility to inquire and clarify any event not covered or rules he/she does not fully understand.